Control Panel Engineer / PLC Programmer
Kingswinford, West Midlands
£20000 - £32000 per annum + 28 days holiday inc BH
Control Panel Engineer / PLC Programmer required for a wellestablished manufacturer of automation and robotic solutions based in the Kingswinford area. Due to the ongoing growth of the business they are seeking an Automation / PLC Engineer to Programme, Design, Wire and Precommission the Control Panels from the companys facility in Kingswinford.
Control Panel Engineer / PLC Programmer**Position Overview**
- PLC Programming utilising Siemens and Allen Bradley
- Providing remote access support to commissioning engineers on site to diagnose and fault find errors
- Commissioning and testing of Control Panels and systems prior to installation
- Occasional customer and site visits, mainly overseas
- Providing support to customers and other engineers in house on software and automated related subjects
- Managing a team of installation engineers
Control Panel Engineer / PLC Programmer**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified in a Robotics / Automation / Controls Engineering related subject desirable
- Knowledge of PLC Programming desirable
- Experience in Control Panel Design using CAD
- 17th Edition IEE Regs desirable
- Experience with SCADA systems desirable
- Knowledge of HMI Programming desirable
- Full UK Driving License
Control Panel Engineer / PLC Programmer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £20,000 £32,000 Dependent upon experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holiday
- Monday to Friday, Fulltime, Permanent.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 7 days ago