Cleaner - Chippenham | Zoek UK | 54c8f5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
The White Hart are looking for an attentive individual to join us as our new cleaner in Ford.
The White Hart is part of Revere Pub Company which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a Cleaner in The White Hart, you are responsible for ensuring we are looking our very best by carrying out cleaning and maintenance tasks. You will be an integral part of our team and be a key player in making sure we are ready to open our doors each day to our customers...
This role is a part time position, working 20 hours
Experience isn’t necessary but a willingness to work hard is. We believe that your attitude is what makes you special…
Why should you join us at Revere Pub Company?
- Flexible hours available –Part Time Hours Available
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
This role requires hard work, but this is a fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or wanting to start their career with an award winning bar and restaurant brand.