£28000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a 1st or 2nd line network engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience to working with the Cisco Routing and Switching?
Will you be able to provide a high level of customer service whilst providing solutions to tight deadlines?
Then this Network Engineer role may be for you!
My client is a Large IT Managed Service Provider based in Peterborough and due to continued success within the company they are now looking for an expansion and their already existing NOC team.
- To respond to incidents logged on the ticketing system and provide end users with technical solutions whilst working towards set SLAs.
- Provide technical assistance to ongoing projects when required.
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise for 1st line engineers
- Troubleshooting technically challenging tickets
- At least 2 years experience in a similar SLA driven role.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Industry standard qualifications in networking
- Cisco CCENT required as a minimum
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL
- Cisco CCNA
- Security Clearance (SC) would be advantageous
- Fortinet Knowledge
- F5 Knowledge
- Checkpoint Knowledge
Network Engineer Cisco CCENT SLA ITIL Checkpoint Fortinet 2nd line Firewall CCNA CCNP Security
If you feel that you meet the above criteria then my client are looking for someone ASAP. So if youre interested then please apply and I will give you a call to discuss this role further.
Dan Pearson IT Recruitment Consultant#########
Posted 100 days ago