Customer Support Coordinator
Up to £24000 per annum + OTE £2000 (based on team performance)
Customer Support Coordinator
Salary £24,000 + additional £2000 OTE (based on team performance)
Hours 9am 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is an established, forward thinking, growing organisation and leading provider based in Luton. We are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their friendly and professional team.
The role of Customer Support Coordinator sees the provision of pricing, building of quotes and support to the Field Sales Team. You will be responding to customer enquiries, processing orders, qualifying and followingup sales leads, including generation of new business appointments from existing customers.
An integral part of enabling the successful transition of quote to order & a central point of contact to the Field Sales Team.
Responsibilities Customer Support Coordinator
- Obtain & provide pricing for all customer hardware, software & maintenance requests, all within an internally agreed SLA.
- Create tickets, log sales activity & update ConnectWise.
- First point of Contact for Account Managers, regarding any commercial queries they have with customers, attending occasional customer meetings if required.
- With the support of the SE team, log deal registrations for Cisco, Netapp & Tintri including renewals when needed.
- Build quote requests and price as per AMs request (using CCW).
- Provide pricing for internal requests.
- Negotiate with distributors to provide best possible pricing & analyse margins made.
- Ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and provided, i.e. diagrams, delivery dates, scopes of work and customer contact details for all sites involved.
- Act as the first point of contact when the AMs are not in the office & where possible, deal with the customers needs.
- Build customer rapport & make time to follow up on quotes & renewals involving the AMs when necessary.
- Provide general support in terms of answering external/internal calls & any other reasonable ad hoc duties.
- Amend deal IDs & DARTs to reflect the correctly ordered kit list.
- Ensure all customers are called a minimum of once a quarter to maintain a relationship.
- Where possible, generating new business opportunities within existing customers to assist AMs.
- Ensure a basic knowledge of products & services is maintained & attend training courses when required.
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and written skills.
- Professional telephone manner and happy to use the telephone as business tool.
- PC and Internet literate, possessing good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- PowerPoint and CRM management. A knowledge of Microsoft Outlook would be useful.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and present a willingness to help attitude.
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial, Construction and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call######### for further details.
Posted 32 days ago