Inbound Customer Agent
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Up to £8.60 per hour
Are you looking for a new Career within an award winning Contact Centre
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced inbound Customer Service Advisors for our client based in Sunderland
- The ideal candidate should have previous Customer Service experience and provide and have an excellent telephone manner.
- Successful candidates have an opportunity to progress to a permanent role after an initial 12week period. In return for this, you can expect to work in a friendly environment with onsite facilities such as free breakfast when working weekends, desk massages, family fun days, an annual ball invitation and subsidised canteen prices.
- Your main responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Build an excellent rapport, understanding their needs in a professional manner
- Understand and upsell the company products
- Data entry and information gathering
- Ability to work to KPIS
- IT literate and attention to detail
- Experience of working within a call centre environment is desirable
- Maintaining high customer service and show enthusiasm
- Our clients opening hours are 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays and 9am5pm on a Sunday, therefore full flexibility is required for these hours. You will be working full time on a flexible shift pattern rota will be given 6 weeks in advance
- The rate of pay meets minimum national wage.
- All candidates must be able to pass a criminal and financial background check prior start date
START DATE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST
Posted 36 days ago