Support Worker - Leeds | Zoek UK | 54f5b0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9.30 to £10.50 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
We are now recruiting for a support worker in Leeds
Currently seeking a motivated agency Support Worker in Leeds who is focused on providing exceptional standards of care services and understands the benefits of coaching and working alongside a team to get the best from them.
£ to £ per hour
To be considered, the ideal candidate will hold at least 6 months paid experience within a care related environment in the last 2 years.
Main responsibilities of the Support Worker
* Work within supported living services, mental health hospitals, Hostels, LD residential, day centres, drug and alcohol rehab centres, rehab units and community work. You will be supporting adults with multiple learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs
* Check each resident's needs and progress
* Provide personal care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding
* Create a safe and positive living environment.
* Set rules for young people's behaviour.
* Teach daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits.
* Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
* Help residents to deal with problems and become independent.
* Liaise with residents' families.
* Work with other health and care professionals.
. Holiday Pay
. 24/7 support from your own personal consultant
. Free on-going training from our in-house training team
.Competitive Pay rates
. Flexible shifts on your doorstep
. Lots of work available to choose from
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
Reference ID: SW Leeds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Flexible schedule
* Referral programme
* Day shift
* Night shift
* No weekends
* Health and Social Care: 1 year (required)