£32000 - £45000 per annum + car / allowance + healthcare + pension
Technical Coordinator Residential Developer Gloucester £32k £45k + car / allowance + healthcare + pension + holiday
My client, a highly respected residential developer are currently searching for a Technical Coordinator from their office in Gloucester. This company have a reputation for promotions from within, hence the latest requirement for a Technical Coordinator.
The key responsibilities for this position are
- To coordinate the production of layouts and working drawings and to review
- To provide Technical information and support to other departments such as Commercial, Construction and Sales
- Assist the Project Manager with consultant appointments
- Building regulation application submissions and other statutory approvals such as section 104 and section 38 agreements
- Procure the adoption of roads as well as utility suppliers
- Procure and review information from external consultants, suppliers and manufacturers which aid working drawing packages
- Identification of buildability issues
Key requirements and skills of the Technical Coordinator
- 3 years + experience within either an Architectural practice that works across the residential sector, or within another Residential Developer
- Sound technical knowledge of building regulations, working drawing packages etc
- AutoCAD proficiency
The salary for this position ranges between £32k and £45k dependent on experience. Along with this competitive salary, there is an excellent package including a company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, 24 days holiday and saving schemes.
If this sounds like the Technical Coordinator position for you, then please apply now. For more information please call#########
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 37 days ago