O365 Deployment Engineer - 10-12 weeks
Lichfield, Staffordshire, England
£150 - 200 per day
Contract (Full time)
Office 365 Rollout Engineer - Lichfield - 10-12 weeks
The O365 Deployment Engineer role will include the Deployment, Support, Testing and Floor Walking of a new Office 365 deployment in its very early stages.
The Windows EUC Engineer will need to demonstrate Senior Desktop Engineer experience to include the following skills:
- Essential - Office 365 Deployment Experience (full lifecycles from picking up old kit, handing over new kit, following the process, handing back new kit, fully tested and support users)
- Ideally having some Windows 10 image build experience
- Floorwalking and supporting users at all different levels
- Experince of supporting Iphone and Android Devices
- Desktop support level expertise
- Experience in sign-on testing, and making sure a form is signed, and that basic checks are performed (s/w run, network connectivity etc)
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels through to VIP
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy , by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website .
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ' VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Posted 104 days ago