£38000 to £40000 per annum
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified CIMA or ACCA finance professional to join a listed international business in a Divisional Finance Manager role.
Reporting to the Group FC, you will be responsible for all technical and commercial finance matters associated with running a large divisional business unit.
Specific duties of the role include:
- Preparation of divisional Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of finance reports for Monthly Board Meetings
- Preparation of divisional budgets and forecasts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation and distribution of Flash Reports for tracking Monthly KPIs against Budget figures
- Complex reconciliations, including foreign currency transactions
- Accruals and Prepayments
- External reporting including preparation of quarterly VAT returns and tax returns
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Issuing Purchase Orders for the Division
- Internal reporting for CAPEX and working capital
- Ensuring compliance with Group international reporting requirements
- Business partnering the Commercial Operations Team in order to positively influence pricing and margin decisions
- Management of the Divisional debtors ledger, working with colleagues to encourage timely customer payment and resolving issues where necessary.
This is a broad and varied role with financial responsibility for a significant business unit that forms part of a market leading, global business. Your ability to work to tight deadlines is essential, and equally important is your commercial awareness and ability to support non-finance colleagues with the development and management of efficient processes.
The role is ideally suited to an ambitious accountant who would benefit from the autonomy of running finance for a specific division with the framework and support of an established, growing business.
Opportunities for career development and progression on an international basis are unrivalled, but furthermore the experience you gain will provide a solid foundation on which to move into a FC role within an SME environment in due course.
Willoughby Professional Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent positions and an employment business for temporary positions. Willoughby Professional Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Posted 11 days ago