Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Salary: £65 per day
Reference: JF. TA, MK Raen
Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
£65 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a friendly and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant, to start immediately on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of longer term roles in September 2021.
We are looking for a creative and hardworking Teaching Assistant, ideally with experience of working with Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2 children. The Teaching Assistant will be supporting the class teacher to maintain a fun and engaging learning environment, this is a varied role that will include full class support, small group interventions and occasional 1-to-1 work as required.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience working in Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
• Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
• Have your own transport
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.