Administrator / Receptionist
Horsham, West Sussex
£18000 - £20000 per annum
This popular, wellestablished accountancy firm, delivers meaningful financial results and enjoy looking after their eclectic client base.
They are always looking for ways to improve efficiency and encourage team feedback.
They provide a friendly and supportive working environment with room for individual and practice growth.
The wellbeing of their team members is very important to them, they are interested in forging lasting mutually beneficial relationships.
They are looking for an administrative assistant to join their Horsham office.
The role involves a wide variety of administrative tasks to support the flow of work through the office.
They have a strong administrator managing their Burgess Hill office who would be available for training and ongoing support.
Their work is process driven and they have clear instructions for each task.
Every task involves a review and feedback enabling progression and growth within the role.
- Previous experience within an officebased environment is essential
- You should be well practised with basic tasks within excel, word and outlook
- Youll need energy, enthusiasm and a methodical approach to completing tasks
- You must have an eye for detail as accuracy is essential
- You must be willing to learn and able to comprehend information, office processes and tasks
- You must be able to work on your own initiative, manage your own time and tasks effectively with the ability to prioritise
- You must have good communication and organisation skills
- Opportunity to develop your client facing skills.
- Training, support and resources to help you deliver first class service
- Friendly, supportive and dynamic environment
- The chance to improve your skillset with regular exposure to tax tasks
- Competitive salary between £18k £20k depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Their office is located near to Horsham town centre.
Free parking is available.
If this role looks like a good match for you, please get in touch. They would love to hear from you.
Posted 30 days ago