Geography Teacher - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Geography Teacher - North London - September 2020
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Paid to scale
Geography teacher - Ofsted GOOD School - North London, Southgate - September 2020 start
A popular school located in Southgate; North London is interested in securing a Geography Teacher starting this September 2020. The ideal Teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Geography and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
The school is interested in choosing a Geography Teacher to join a thriving and dynamic department in September position is open to experienced or NQT's teachers. You will be required to teach Geography to key stage 3, 4 and 5.
About the school and contract:
* A school with high aspirations
* An Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary school
* Warm and welcoming atmosphere at school
* A long-term/permanent position
* Interviewing ASAP
* Excellent feedback from the school
The right Geography Teacher will be:
* Experienced with the UK curriculum
* Confident with teaching Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 History
* Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
* Available from September 2020
The successful Secondary Geography Teacher will have the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* A degree in History subject
* UK classroom experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
* Have a fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
If you'd like to know more about this Secondary History teaching position, then please call our East London Team.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Please note - the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance - COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates
Posted 23 days ago