HGV Bus & Coach Technical Skill Trainer
Up to £33000 per annum + 20 days holiday/Bank holidays CPD/Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
HGV Bus & Coach Technical Skill Trainer Bristol UP TO £33,000 / 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays along with a 2 week Christmas closure / Pension scheme on offer / Use of an onsite Gym and Restaurant / Career progression and continual professional.
The Role: HGV Bus & Coach Technical Skill Trainer
* You will be training Bus and Coach Apprentices to level 3
* You will be delivering practical class room based training from the state of the art, purpose built training facilities
* You will be delivering theoretical training
* You will be involved in the design of training material ensuring it is current and relevant
Essential Requirements: HGV Bus & Coach Technical Skill Trainer
* Practical experience as a Bus and Coach engineer/technician or have strong HGV experience and willing to cross train
* Formally qualified as a Bus and Coach engineer/technician or HGV technician level 3
* Previously have delivered training either formally as a teacher or as part of another role
* Be prepared to work towards training qualifications
* Functional skills or maths and English GCSE and a good standard of written and spoken English
The Employer: HGV Bus & Coach Technical Skill Trainer
* This Client is a privately owned, friendly, specialist Training Provider, who offer technical and business apprenticeships both in the UK and abroad. This OFSTED graded GOOD Provider has stateoftheart facilities for learners to gain experience to take into the real world. They can boast about their Investors In People accreditation, offering real career development. The company offer a professional and friendly environment to work in, with core values of Quality, Honesty and Innovation and they have an excellent reputation within their specialist sector. They boast a portfolio of well known companies within the sectors in which they specialise.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 133 days ago