Assistant Management Accountant
Elland, West Yorkshire
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Robert Half are pleased to be recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant position in Elland, to join a well established Manufacturing business. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative and everexpanding company, which is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who is both analytical and strong interpersonally.
- Analysis and monitoring of a variety of budgets and financial forecasts in addition to month end routine
- Sales/ costings reporting
- Providing accounting services and stakeholder management support consistently building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Assist in the development of financial systems
- Critically analysing and scrutinising reporting function and techniques
- Analyse and identify weaknesses and areas for improvement lending to overall improvement of finance function and reporting techniques
- Work closely on costings
- Act as a pointofcontact for the department for accounting services
The ideal candidate will suit the following profile, but all applications will be considered.
- Working towards, or completed AAT with a desire to study further
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fastpaced environment and high work volume
- Deadline oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Personable and approachable personality this is key for stakeholder management and building relationships
- Enthusiastic with a drive to understand the analytical and commercial side of Management Accounts
Salary and benefits:
- £21,000 £25,000 (D.O.E) + benefits including full study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 40 days ago