SEN Lower KS2 Teacher - Rotherham | Zoek UK
SEN Lower KS2 Teacher
£110 - £150 per day
Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN Lower KS2 Teacher for a SEN School in Rotherham working full time Monday to Friday, for the full academic year from September 2020, could potentially be perm for the right candidate
The Lower Key Stage 2 class are all non verbal with some students requiring a sensory approach to learning.
The candidate will need to be confident in the use of visual support as well as PECS systems and an ASC work tray approach to learning
SEN Lower KS2 Teacher
- Location - Rotherham
- Position - SEN KS2 Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching
- Start date - September 2020
- Likely Duration - July 2021
- Position end date - July 2021
- Contract type - potential to become perm
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - £110 - Negotiable Pay
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN KS2 Teacher Experience,
Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on######### Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Primary Supply Teacher * Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
Posted 17 days ago