Male Support Worker
£9.00 - £12.00 per hour + hours to suit & holiday pay
Prestige Nursing+ Care are recruiting
Prestige Nursing+ Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
As a skilled care provider you will be supporting and helping our clients within their own homes assisting them with various tasks including personal care, meal preparation and social interaction.
Role: *Male Support Worker
Salary: £9.00 £12.00 per hour
Benefits: Holiday pay (12.07%), Free uniform, In house training, Member referral bonus, member advantages.
Job Description: As a support worker you will be introduced to a range of clients with different needs. You will be assisting individuals to gain independence and support in their daily lives as part of a team. This will be in the clients own homes. Providing assistance such as personal care, meal preparation, daily outings and companionship visits. Our main focus is to ensure an outstanding level of care to all of our clients.
What we are looking for?
- 6 months full time experience in a health care setting.
- A dedication to promoting independence and delivering personcentred care.
- A passion for delivering exceptional care.
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Why join us?
- A dedicated locally based office team to source work that you choose.
- Work that is flexible around your lifestyle and commitments.
- High standard of training and an ongoing commitment to your personal development.
- Weekly pay.
If this sounds like you please apply today and start your new journey with Prestige Nursing + Care.
(All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references)
**Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 for a male worker to work with our client*.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 25 days ago