Up to £17.65 per hour + paid breaks
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the UKs leading healthcare providers. We are seeking a Registered Staff Nurse to join a service based in London. This is a fully compliant service that offers a high standard of residential and nursing care for elderly residents and supports those with dementia.
- There are two positions available at this service. The contracted weekly hours are 38.50 per week on day shifts.
- The salary on offer for both positions are £17.65 per hour with a paid 1hour break and paid 30minute hand over per shift worked.
- Premium pay rates are offered for Bank Holidays worked and double pay is offered for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
- PERSON SPECIFICATION Skills/Qualifications
- * RGN or RMN qualified
- * Current NMC PIN number
- * Keen interest of dementia care is desirable
- * Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
- * Competitive rate of £17.65 Per hour
- * Annual Leave entitlement
- * Premium rates of pay on Bank Holidays
- * Paid Breaks
- * Paid Handover
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- * In addition, to providing excellent nursing care and support to our residents, you will also be involved in day to day care delivery
- * Overseeing all aspects of medicine management and ensuring the safe administration of medication in accordance with NMC Standards
- * Creating and maintaining robust care and treatment plans
- * Offering a safe, caring and stable environment to the people we support
- * Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- * Support the Service Manager with key targets by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care
- * Support, guide, teach and mentor other members of your team
- If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Dan on#########
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
- By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Posted 40 days ago