Service Advisor - Toyota
Starting from £18,000 per annum + OTE
At Vantage we have built carefully on our recent success and we are proud to operate in twenty two locations across Yorkshire, Lancashire and Midlands representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Citroen, Honda and Skoda.
Our passion to provide the highest quality of customer service is key in everything we do and we now have an opportunity for a customer focused Service Advisor to join our team at Vantage Toyota Birmingham.
Thisrole involves providing excellent customer service to all our customers throughscheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates forservicing, repairs and ensuring the customer is fully aware of likelytimescales and costs.
Youwill also be encouraged to promote the sale of genuine parts and accessorieswhenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/servicesand market current promotions.
To be successful in thisrole you will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role
- Be of smart appearance, confident, professional and an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Have the ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and have a good understanding of their needs in order to guide them towards the product/service
- Be able to work under your own initiative as well a part of a bigger team and co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work
- You must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence
What We Offer
As well as a stable career,we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of abasic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as youprogress your career.
We offer fantasticopportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group bygiving supported training and an environment where we encourage personalgrowth.
This is a full time role andtypically you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdayson a rota basis.
We offer 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
If you think youve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group, please click 'Apply Now' at the top right of this page.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at #########
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended todiscriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disabilityor sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sectionsof the community. Must Have Previous Experience
Posted 14 days ago