Sustainability Consultant Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£24000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
£24,000 £32,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working alongside one of the UKs leading building services consultancy, who looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their established team in Leeds.
With over 15 years experience and 4 offices across the UK, our client have built a strong client base across a number of services from Sustainability, M&E Engineering and Energy.
The role will predominantly be undertaking BREEAM Assessments, and involve the management and delivery of Building Certification standards throughout the UK. This is a client facing role where you will be expected to liaise with new and existing clients and you should be experienced in providing a high level of technical advice on Sustainability issues.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience undertaking BREEAM Assessments.
- Experience with OnConstruction Domestic Energy Assessments (OCDEA qualification would be advantageous)
- Be BREEAM Qualified and be a BREEAM Accredited Professional (advantageous however not essential)
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability issues in the built environment
- Indepth knowledge of building certification standards
- Hold a honours degree or higher in a relevant subject
- Experience of other certification methods such as LEED, SKA, GSAS or similar would be advantageous however not essential.
In return our client will offer you a competitive starting salary, along with an additional benefits package and an opportunity to work with one of the UKs leading consultancies.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on######### , or email a copy of your CV to ######### and we will be in touch.
Posted 54 days ago