Qualified Nursery Practitioner
£19000 - £22000 per annum
This familyrun nursery based in Wimbledon, London provides a secure and caring environment for children aged 3 months to 5 years to learn and grow. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team that is dedicated to the care of children. All of their rooms and ancillary spaces are light, colorful and inspiring freeflow spaces with a comprehensive range of educational resources, toys and activities to keep the children busy, happy and natural learning.
They are now looking to recruit qualified practitionersto join their fantastic team.
- A competitive salary of up to £22,000 per year according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunity to be a part of their growing brand and be part of the ongoing development
- Generous holiday
- Opportunity for further training
- Understanding and ability to carry out childrens care routines and needs
- Able to take initiative
- Be used to working in a fastpaced environment
- Be a team player
- Have a competent understanding of the EYFS and what is involved in being part of a nursery team
- Experience of being a key person including writing assessments, observations and liaising with parents
- Confident to communicate and work with parents daily
- Passionate about the early years sector
- Have a valid and recognized Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years
About the job:
- Be able to participate in the day to day activities of the setting
- Contribute to room planning for all children
- Contribute to purposeful play and know how to extend activities
- Carry out regular assessments and observations with key children
- Be able to record childrens routine
- Be able to capture learning moments and record these using an online software
In exchange, the nursery offers a very competitive salary package of up to £22,000 per year, subject to qualifications and experience.
FABREC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, candidates and volunteers to share this commitment. The background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
By applying to this ad you confirm that you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, FABrec may forward your details to clients, and additionally display promotional excerpts from your details on the Fabrec website or other websites of our group. You agree and accept that your present employer may access the Fabrec website or other Fabrec group websites and you unconditionally waive any and all claims you may have against Fabrec as a result of any loss you may suffer as a result of the information being displayed on these websites.
Posted 24 days ago