Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £50000 per annum
One of our long standing, highly regarded clients are looking for a Construction Solicitor with 03 PQE to join their team based in an easily commutable part of South Manchester both from the city centre and surrounds areas of South Manchester and Cheshire.
Why is this an interesting opportunity for a Construction Solicitor?
* You will be working alongside the Head of Construction who has come from an international law firm who has a strong name and background in the Construction sector which will benefit you exposure to high quality matters however, as a firm they like to give you as much as exposure to matters as possible with the right support so you will be able to also manage your own files as well;
* Ideally the firm are looking for a Construction Solicitor who is newly qualified up to around 5 years PQE you will be given the training and support you need to help hone your skill set but also develop certain skills that will enable for you to build on your experience and continue to progress
* The firm see Construction as a real area of growth and therefore are looking for someone that wants to progress internally as you will assist the Head of Department in growing the team and therefore have very realistic and achievable internal progression
* The firm have a real emphasis on work life balance and promote agile working so whilst working on real top quality work, you will also have the ability to work flexibly around your life and achieve a balance between work and home
* You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary particular for outside the City Centre as the firm are keen to continue to attract high calibre lawyers as well as a strong benefits package including bonus, free parking, phone and healthcare plan
If you have a particular focus toward contentious or noncontentious then the team is of a size that they can adapt to your strengths so they are keen to hear from Constructions solicitors with a background in contentious or noncontentious as well as those with mixed experience.
If you are a Construction Solicitor and you would be interested in working within a construction team in South Manchester that is well ranked by the Legal 500, contact Amy Haycocks on######### or apply to discuss further.
Posted 5 days ago