Staff Nurse / Care Home - Dementia & Mental health care!!!
Dudley, West Midlands, England
£26.5k - 35.4k per year + Great Benefits
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!
- Location : Dudley, West Midlands
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 64 years
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £26,500 - £35,400 negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome bonus!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
- £1000 welcome bonus
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Dudley, West Midlands. Located just outside Wolverhampton, the home is a friendly care home that offers nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that residents or loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,400!!!
2019 REVIEW: The staff have welcomed me and my dad as one of there own. They do everything they can to make us welcome. The maintenance team do a great job of maintaining gardens and grounds
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 20 days ago