Truro, Cornwall, England
Up to £1300 per month
Teaching Assistant roles for September 2019 working with KS3/KS4 pupils in Secondary schools in Mid Cornwall.
Teaching Personnel's client school based in Truro and surrounding areas, all are looking for Teaching Assistants who will be able to support students at their Secondary school for September 2019. The position would suit someone with a recent degree and strong A Levels, or someone looking to build up their experience across a year long placement at a school ahead of pursuing a career in education.
You will be working closely with the Head of Department and the SENCO. You will be supporting students from year 7 through to year 11, you will experience GCSE and A Level teaching so this role would be ideal for anyone looking to progress into teaching in the future (our own Future Teachers programme) . You will support in class but also work with students in intervention groups.
We are looking for practitioners and team player, who enjoys working with young people, has a desire to contribute to the development of the schools and has:
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
- A particular subject strength (maths, science, humanities etc).
- Have an DBS or be willing to Obtain one.
- Proof of career history from the last 6 years.
- Able to provide 2 career related references.
At Teaching Personnel we offer:
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours* (T & C's apply)
- Flexible working hours including various full or part-time days
- Excellent rates of pay
- Your own personal consultant
- A rewarding career in education
- Refer a friend bonus (T&C's apply)
- A structured career path and progression opportunities
- CPD Academy training
If you believe this position is for you, please send your CV , or call#########
Posted 18 days ago