Team Teach Teaching Assistant
£95 - 179 per day
Teaching Personnel require Team Teach trained Teaching Assistants to service a number of schools located in central Doncaster.
Teaching Personnel require this as a result of the growing demanded from schools for this form of specialist role. The Doncaster Primary Team have had a significant amount of successful placements as of late for the specific type of role, and therefore require additional members of staff to meet the high demand.
The right candidate would:
- Would have an up to date Team Teach qualification
- Have past relevant experience working as a teaching assistant
- Be open to 1:1 support roles within schools
- Have a calm and patient approach
- Have a proven track record of building positive relationships with staff and students
- Be willing to go the extra mile in support pupils learning and development
What you can expect from Teaching Personnel;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach
- Work in local schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
- Rewards every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Chris Palmer today in our Doncaster Primary Team on#########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 12 days ago