Sales Development Representative
London, Greater London, England
We're changing the way people pay for the better. Better for People. Better for business.
A more responsible way, unlocking new possibilities for personal and business finances. We're not an old school financial institution, we don't walk talk or take like one. We're driving the next generation of financial tech. And we are here to empower our customers. The future is exciting, the possibilities endless. Welcome to Openpay!
We are currently looking to recruit 3 Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to our growing UK team. SDRs are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They must research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before handing them off to the closers of the sales team.
There are two key concepts you should understand before we go any further: inbound sales and outbound sales. Both terms are used in a multitude of scenarios in sales and marketing roles. To be successful in the SDR role, you will primarily focus on inbound prospects, secondarily you have remit to generate your own leads with outbound communication. In short, as we scale, you will be tasked with handling inbound and outbound prospecting.
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar role
- Driven, hungry, energetic and motivated to succeed in the financial/ tech sales industry
- Confident, well-presented, have good questioning skills and a great sense of humour
- Think outside of the box; solving problems with creativity.
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You have previous lead generation/outbound telesales experience
- Degree in Marketing is highly desirable
What's in it for you?
- Openpay is going global! We recently launched into the UK and our team are located around the world.
- We have an innovative culture, our office is dynamic, fast-moving full of high energy team players
- We have fun - we're a pretty easy-going team and work well in a fun environment that is going through an exciting time of growth
- We value open communication – Own it with Passion and have your say
- We celebrate individual differences - Be yourself, bring your own unique value
- We enjoy each other's company with frequent social events, and
- We look after ourselves with a company wellness program
If this sounds like you, we'd love you to introduce yourself!
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Openpay will not accept emails, phone calls and CV's from recruiters
Posted 11 days ago