Salaried GP / Salaried GP view to Partner - Leeds | Zoek UK
Salaried GP / Salaried GP view to Partner , outskirts of Leeds
£85000 - £90000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exceptional practice which has a long-standing reputation for clinical excellence. It has been awarded numerous prizes for its work in the community and its ethos is to take a holistic approach to wellbeing. Its clinicians embrace the fields of Lifestyle Medicine, mindfulness and social wellbeing and use an integrated approach to support and educating patients with the aim being primarily on prevention rather than just the cure. Their work has been featured on TV.
The CQC reports are impressive and highlight the practice's leadership, high clinical standards, patient responses and the fact the team really go the extra mile. This CQC Outstanding practice is a trailblazer in the region. The partners are interested in bringing in an additional salaried GP with a view to Partnership to further enhance and strengthen this superb clinical tam. You will work alongside some of the best GPs in the are and be supported by an excellent multi-disciplinary team which is extremely impressive in skills and experience too.
This is not only an innovative practice. It is a traditional family feel practice with a very friendly and welcoming and supportive atmosphere. Flexibility is key and focusing on great patient care is what really matters this is an opportunity not to miss. Low workload and the most efficient workload management in the area. The next ambition with plans already in place are to take this practice to become a Training and Teaching practice and also a Research practice. It is a hub of learning and the right person will have everyone opportunity to work with medical students, registrars and be involved in research as well as becoming a GP trainer if they so wish. Partnership within 12 months is very realistic but there is no obligation to become a partner. Applications from GPs looking for a salaried role only are very welcome. If you wish to be developed to become a GPwSI or a GP Trainer, then you will be supported in every manner possible and have access to an in-house mentor too.
- £9, 500-£10, 000 per session
- Partnership has no buy in
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA contract
- 7 weeks leave
- Leeds border
- Outstanding CQC- 100% QOF
- A truly innovative GP surgery with one of the strongest Partner teams in area
- Little paperwork
- Few if any home visit
- Impressive range of primary and secondary services
- Pharmacist and ANP support; reducing your workload
- Excellent GP Partners; diverse range of interests
- Lots of support to help develop special interests
- A team that enjoys working together and looking after each other
- Up to 6/ 8 sessions per week
- Low workload circa 14 face to face patients per session
- Next to no home visits
- The on-call day is often less busy than the normal day
- Special Interests supported and developed
- Supportive working environment
- Newly Qualified GPs and Tier 2 GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday + 1-week study leave
- Development opportunities
- Career progression - partnership
- No buy in (partnership)
- Superb working environment ; an amazing practice - exceptional.
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on######### We look forward to speaking with you!
Posted 20 days ago