Observational Research Director - Cheshire West and Chester | Zoek UK
Observational Research Director
Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Observational Research Director - RWE Consultancy - Cheshire / Work from home - Flexible salary DOE + car allowance + bonus
My client is a global healthcare consultancy who have specialised in real world studies for over 20 years. They:
- Are experts at generating real world data and uncovering real world evidence
- Conduct global multi country studies focusing on observational research, data analytics and therapy specific programmes
- Undertake primary research (patient and physician surveys, medical chart reviews, outcomes studies) and secondary data studies
- Generate evidence to inform clinical development decisions, strategic marketing, and pricing and product value for pharmaceutical clients
The ORD position is based in my clients bespoke team, managing non-interventional studies across a range of disease areas. You will work with an ambitious, cohesive team covering the following:
- Client and proposal development to understand their evidence needs
- Study design - consulting to create appropriate methodology solutions
- Project implementation and management - overseeing the project team and acting as a key client contact
- Analytics - supporting the stats team to ensure rigorous and accurate data analysis is completed on time
- Reporting in the form of presentations, publications and journals
- New business development when required
In order to be successful in this role you'll need extensive experience in a mixture of the following:
- Real World Evidence research
- Observational research
- Outcomes research
- Academic patient research
- Non-interventional study design / research
- An analytical mindset
- An understanding of HEOR or medical affairs
- Leadership qualities
- An ability to communicate consultatively with clients
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 16 days ago