Market Access - Cheshire West and Chester | Zoek UK
Market Access - Associate Consultant
Cheshire West and Chester, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Associate Market Access Consultant - Pharmaceutical Consultancy - Manchester/Cheshire - £35,000-£40,000 DOE + Benefits + Bonus
*Virtual interview process
They are a leader in the healthcare sector and have multiple businesses in order to offer their clients the best of service. Their world-wide reach makes for some exciting and different projects:
- Multiple offices throughout the world
- The business offers a range of services, making your development varied
- Head office in the UK
- Growing year upon year
- Offer excellent benefits upon joining
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to progress and develop themselves amongst a small, yet growing team within a larger organisation. They are ideally looking for someone that is able to mentor juniors and will preferably have experience on some global projects.
- Leading projects - managing and motivating team members
- Briefing team members on their work and monitoring progress
- Acting as primary contact for Client
- Ensuring project stays within budget
- Reviewing all client deliverables
- Lead development of proposals
- Development of Literature Reviews, Value Messages, Value Propositions, HTA and Competitor landscapes.
To apply for the Associate Consultant role, our client is hoping you may have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree, MSc or PhD in relevant subject (Life sciences, health economics or public health)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Understanding of health economics and healthcare policy
- Strong experience in research techniques (including literature reviews)
What should you do next?
This Market Access based Associate Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing office early, which will open doors to a fantastic career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 29 days ago