Ayr, South Ayrshire
£58000 - £82000 per annum + car, medical insurance, pension
Recruiting for a Personal Wealth Adviser in Ayr/Stranraer to provide holistic advice to HNW clients. Eden Scott are delighted to be working with one of the largest banks in the UK who are growing their regulated advice team. This role would be ideal for someone with really strong knowledge and experience of the financial planning process, a paraplanner looking to take the next step in their career or an existing adviser looking to move to a large, successful company. This a very rare and unique opportunity giving you exposure across a whole range of products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of working within the financial services industry. Other requirements include:
- Must be Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Ideally living within Ayr/ Stranraer/ Dumfries area
- Comfortable working with multiple systems and taking care of complex cases, guiding customers through a wide range of products
- Motivated to give customers the best possible service and keen to work with new clients
- Know how to manage risk to ensure clients best interests are at heart
- Passionate about your own development and maintain levels of professional standing and competence
You are there to ensure the client are meeting the needs of our clients so most of the time you will be speaking with existing and new customers. Other responsibilities include:
- Meeting new and existing clients face to face and over the phone, conducting meetings and providing holistic financial advice
- You will have a dedicated area to lead including a branded group of branches
- Handle and build a designated portfolio of ongoing client relationships and introductions from across the group
- Establish links with introducers, internally and externally
Highly competitive salary
Bonus and additional earning potential
Comprehensive benefits package e.g. car, medical insurance and pension
Opportunity to work from home
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 46 days ago