Senior Fitness Advisor
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Applicants are invited for a Senior Fitness Advisor at one of our prestigious health clubs with its state of the art gym environment. The successful applicant will run gym programmes, fitness assessments, teach studio classes and complete pool testing compliance.
The successful candidate will form part of a professional team that manages and maintains a clean, safe environment for its members and has a good understanding of fitness technology and trends. As part of our service requirement you will be expected to work shifts that will include evenings and weekends. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to develop their talents in an industry which is truly rewarding.
- Hard-working and Flexible,
- NVQ Level 3 fitness certificate is essential
- Group exercise qualification is desirable
- Understanding of fitness technology and trends
- Professionally live and breath a healthy lifestyle
- Excellent Customer Service skills
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be. Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (50% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.
Posted 14 days ago