Graduate Business Development Executive
£26000 - £34000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £26,000 (£34k OTE)
Our client drives an educational movement helping schools and students – they are a social business that works closely with teachers to encourage higher student performance across state, independent and British International schools.
The successful candidate will enjoy ongoing training and support, nurturing your skillset to enable quick professional development. The successful candidate will report directly into and learn from the CEO – this is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking for an entry-level, relationship-led position.
Graduate Business Development ExecutivePackage:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- Y1 OTE of £34k
- Mobile & Laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- A comprehensive structured training programme
- Excellent scope for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to travel internationally!
- Flexible working patterns
Graduate Business Development ExecutiveRole:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company, its offering and cultivate a current knowledge of the education sphere in which it operates
- Employ a consultative approach in account managing existing school groups, encouraging inbound enquiries and proactively secure new opportunities to recruit schools
- Thinking strategically, you will seek to build long-term relationships with teachers and decision makers
- Develop sufficient pipeline to achieve and exceed your targets throughout the year
- As part of the company’s culture and reputation for transparency and openness, you will feed back regularly to senior management and clients on progress made
Graduate Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Analytical, with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas
- Passionate about education
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Resourceful, with the ability to adeptly prioritise tasks
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 116 days ago