Night Carer - Stoke-on-Trent | Zoek UK | 562df4c54fdb4017b9162df85b73acc0
£9 - £14 per hour
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private care provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Night Carer to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care. 89% of our carers agree.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs every day including:
Helping with daily life - shopping, preparing drinks and meals
Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
*For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.*Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- 6 months' paid experience in care in the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing + Care is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Posted 43 days ago