Up to £26100 per annum + Bonuses
**HGV On 3 Off from Monday to Saturday
- Training: Initial 6week comprehensive induction period with experienced trainers and team members.
- HGV Driving: Utilising all 4 variants of the companies vehicles to make deliveries to customer farms.
- Feed Delivery: Interacting with farmers on their site, working individually or assisted to accurately and deliver the feed. Care to be taken always to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance.
- Driving records to be completed, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of driver regulations always.
- Adhere to company and customer health and safety policies, full and regular training will be provided to ensure you have a good understanding of the regulations and remain compliant.
- HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (Preferred)
- HGV Class 2 Driving Licence Free training provided to achieve Class 1 Licence after probationary period (Newly Qualified Drivers Encouraged to Apply)
- Digital Tachograph Card & In Date CPC
- Comprehensive understanding of driver regulations
- Able and willing to deliver to customer farms, in varying working conditions and weather conditions either individually or assisted.
- £26,100 + Incentivised Overtime & Bonuses
- 3 Week Shift Planner: 4 on 3 off (No Sundays & No Nights Out)
- HGV Class 1 Licence attainable for Class 2 Drivers after probationary period
- Comprehensive initial 6week training package + ongoing training
- Full training Provided on company specific vehicles
- Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days + Public Holidays (28 Days Total)
DONT MISS OUT APPLY TODAY FOR AN INTERVIEW!
Posted 10 days ago