£16 - £17 per hour
Work as Registered Nurse for an elderly care service based in Nantwich that is soon due to undergo a revolutionary rehaul. Remaining under the same ownership the provider is rebranding the service to become a dementia centre of excellence replicating their two latest builds that both achieved overall Outstanding with CQC.
This new innovative brand has already been recognised nationally as leader in dementia care winning Best Dementia Care Service of the year in the national care awards.
The homes new look brings together modern, dementiafriendly interiors, cuttingedge assistive technology, leading personcentred care approaches and exciting community partnerships, making it a real hub within the community.
Duties of Registered Nurse in this outstanding Dementia care establishment will include:
- Completing positive risk assessments to allow your residents to have the greatest possible amount of independence
- Attending Dementia Cafs and events the home hosts in the community to educate and reassure relatives of those with dementia
- Formulating and implementing person centered care plans in line with this providers proven Outstanding way of planning uninstitutionalised care for its residents
Benefits on offer for the successful Registered Nurse:
- £16.00ph (due to increase to £17ph)
- Paid breaks & handover
- NMC fee paid and renewal
- Overtime Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training and support with revalidation
The salary is £16ph which is due to increase to £17ph over the summer period with the choice of either part time or fulltime hours and at present we have a position both on days and nights. Standard working hours for the day shifts are 8 8 and you will be required to work alternative weekends. Free onsite parking.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse, either RGN or RMN Nurse registrations will be accepted and although experience in the field of elderly nursing care is preferred, it is certainly not essential as exceptional training is provided through this companies award winning learning academy.
If you are a Registered Nurse and would relish the opportunity to be part of this amazing transition and outcome, please click APPLY and Megan from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
Posted 34 days ago