Customer Service Advisor Fixed Term Dublin City Centre - Victoria St | Zoek UK | 565377b0ec8340a5b44c503d006fdc68
Customer Service Advisor Fixed Term Dublin City Centre
Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6SQ, UK
€10.93 (After successful completion of training) plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for the Dublin City Centre on a fixed term 3 month contract. The contract hours offered for this vacancy is 25 hours per week. At GVC, our Retail Customer Service Advisors are great listeners, part of their local community, helping everyone be part of the entertainment we provide. They keep it real. Bring your character to a Retail Customer Service Advisor role and you can be yourself, building relationships with our customers and making sure that they enjoy our products and services responsibly. With flexibility, energy and great customer focus, we’ll support you to build a great career. For the good of entertainment.
Our Customer Service Advisors are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Operate BS2000 with speed and accuracy taking action to minimise queuing.
- Process bets paid for, or by, other shops and promote this service to customers who move in and out of the area to encourage repeat business.
- Use in-shop equipment, including new technologies to enhance customer service.
- Demonstrate a commitment to working effectively as part of the shop team.
- Actively participate and contribute to the success of the shop team and achievement of shop business plans.
- Take and follow reasonable instruction from the line manager in relation to duties and work activities.
- Willingly share knowledge and experience and supports other team members.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
Posted 1 days ago