Director Forensic Technology
City of London, London
£90000 - £160000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Director Forensics Consultant
£90000£160000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have an exciting new position available with a Boutique Consultancy Firm. They are seeking an Associate Forensics Consultant who has strong technical and communicational skills to join their awardwinning team.
You will be working with one of the fastest growing consultancy firms in the UK with global reach and an outstanding reputation for their service that they provide. Due to massive growth within the business they are expanding their consultancy teams.
They specialise in supporting clients facing crossborder litigation, multijurisdictional investigations internal and external and compliance program design and testing.
As a Director of Forensic Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Growing out the Data and Analytics team
- Business Development
- Perform data integrity and completeness exercises prior to executing analytics
- Working along side other teams across the business and have a mind for BD
- Taking the lead in large scale projects whilst
- Liaising with client counterparts in finance and IT function
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to a degree level (Numerical Preferable)
- Must be able to code using SQL
- Strong numerical skills.
- Analytically minded.
- Professional demeanour and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible working
- Industry award winning recognition
- Award winning Development programme
- Getting to work with the newest technology
- Private health insurance
- Breakfast, drinks and snacks
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alan Parker via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 17 days ago