Early Years or KS1 Teacher
£130.00 - £150.00 per day
Are you a qualified Early Years or Key Stage 1 Teacher?
Can you commute to Ealing?
Can you start a role asap?
- Full time EYFS or KS1 Teacher
- MPS/UPS NQTS and Experienced Teachers
- Long term role
- Located in the borough of Ealing
- Immediate Start
One of my client schools is Ealing are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to work in either EYFS or KS1 dependent upon their relevant experience.
The successful candidate will have the drive and determination to assist the school on their journey towards being a good and then outstanding school. The children are wellbehaved and enjoy being at school. The primary school in Ealing offers its pupils a vibrant learning environment and is committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. The primary school has facilities that are well proportioned and generous and have extensive grounds that are utilised to promote outdoor learning and to provide a rich and varied programme of Forest School activities throughout the school.
The primary school is seeking:
- A good/outstanding classroom teacher with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential.
- Is passionate about childrens learning and can demonstrate the characteristics that are required to raise pupil attainment and accelerate their progress.
- Has the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children.
- Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community.
- Is enthusiastic and will work well as part of a team where teachers plan and work closely together.
- Will be a creative and enthusiastic contributor to primary school life.
- Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
In return the school can offer:
- Highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards
- A supportive Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
- Leadership support and an ongoing commitment to continued professional development
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to school improvement/development.
The school is looking to shortlist candidates by the end of next week so if you are interested in this role then please forward your updated CV to me or call if you would like more details about the vacancy.
Posted 19 days ago