Permanent (Full time)
Our client, an established Chartered Surveying Consultancy, now seek a Building Surveyor to join their growing team in Sutton. Due to continued success, our client are looking to grow the team by appointing a Building Surveyor and are keen to get someone on board within the coming months. This position requires the successful Building Surveyor to have previous experience working for a consultancy and it is desirable that the Building Surveyor has at least 2 years experience working in the industry since completing their degree.
The daytoday work of the successful Building Surveyor would involve carrying out Dilapidations and Building Surveys and would also undertake all associated duties including Party Wall Work, Contract Administration, Design and Specification and Planning and Building Regulations.
Building Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Undertaking a range of traditional building surveying services, including:
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Party Wall work
- Budget Costs and Feasibility Reports
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Schedules of Conditions
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Building Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- RICS accredited degree in Building Surveying
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a Consultancy
- Knowledge of Contract Administration, Dilapidations and Party Wall work
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
Building Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary DOE
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- APC support
- Other benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 114 days ago