£9.02 - £9.47 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Hygiene Operativeto join our clients offices based in Barnstaple on a temporary contract basis for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
As the Hygiene Operative,your main duties will include:
- Drive a Council owned / leased vehicle from site to site, manually emptying dog bins throughout the District and transferring the waste to a preidentified waste transfer station.
- Ensuring each bin is suitably cleansed, disinfected and left ready for use.
- Advising the owner of the bin of any issues / defects requiring attention.
- Ensuring that tasks are safely and efficiently completed.
- Washing down the outside of the vehicle at the appropriate time.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the inside of the vehicle.
- Comply with appropriate statutory requirements, Council policies and procedures including Health and Safety, security, reporting concerns to the appropriate person.
- Actively support the Councils Equal Opportunities Policy.
To be successful for this Hygiene Operativepost you will need to have:
- Hold clean driving licence.
- Working geographical knowledge of the district.
- Ability to read a map, follow schedules and work to agreed parameters.
- Experience of relating to people and providing excellent customer service
19 hours per week
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 41 days ago