Medical Field Service Engineer West London
West London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer with electrical and mechanical experience seeking a change of industry?
How does a new opportunity to expand your existing skill set into the Medical devices industry sound to you?
Not only is this a great chance for you as a Field Service Engineer to grow into a new industry, you would be working for a Market leading manufacturer and supplier of Medical devices and can expect the highest level of training and ongoing support throughout your new career.
The main duties for the successful Field Service Engineer would be to complete a range of Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance of washer disinfectors, bedpan washers and a variety of different medical equipment as well as a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
- Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on a variety of specialist decontamination equipment including, sluice room equipment, washer disinfectors and bedpan washers.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers
- Proven ability to work in a technical field service role
- Be able to effectively communicate with all levels, including clients, employees and directors
- Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a field based role
- Ideally but not essential from a Electro/Mechanical background
- Leading medical devices manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Company Van
- Paid door to door
- Optional overtime opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Daily meal vouchers
- Phone, laptop and uniform provided.
Posted 12 days ago