Supply Chain Customs Specialist
client, a global leading telecommunication company, is recruiting for a Supply Chain customs specialistto join their business in the UK.
| Position Title
| Supply Chain customs specialist
| Fixed-term rolling contract
| | Start Date
| September 2019
| | Duration
| 1 year fixed-term rolling contract
| | Location
| Reading, UK
| | Contact:
| Dorotea Kust |#########
- Understand EU customs basic regulation and can support Ireland country to monitor the customs clearance business.
- Deal with the customs declaration document and need to verify them.
- Work with Finance team to process the customs clearance fee and VAT to the customs clearance agent.
- Work with EU customs clearance manager to analyze the impact of relevant policies on businesses and set up the regulations according.
- Support to answer the import and export questions asked by all the colleagues.
- 3 years of experience in supply chain and customs clearance domain will be preferred.
- Ability for communication and coordination.
- Excellent interpersonal understanding.
- Know the customs clearance module or the customs clearance of the local field.
- In possession of a valid driving license.
- Will be more prefer if have import and export business handling experience.
- Fluent in English or Chinese (written and spoken).
- Eligible to work in the UK independently - we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
| For more details contact:
| | Or call Dorotea on:
| | View our latest jobs:
| | Follow us on twitter:
If you know of anyone within your network who may also be interested in this position, would you please forward this ‘Email & Role’ to them.
- That we do all we can to respond to all applications but if we have not contacted you within 2 days following your application - its likely we have not shortlisted your cv for the position.
- Manning Global cannot consider your application for this role if you are working for the customer we are recruiting for
- If you are working for the client we are representing, but have confirmation you are leaving a permanent or contract position, please discuss this with us, so we can discuss representation with you.
- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
Group Head Office
Manning Global AG
Hohenzollernstraße 60, 80801 Munich, Germany
Sitz der Manning Global AG: München, HRB 170058 Amtsgericht München, Vorstandsvorsitz: Rachael Manning
Munich | Zagreb | Dusseldorf | Liverpool | Zurich | Timisoara (RO) | Changzhou (CN) | New York
Posted 9 days ago