Up to £26000 per annum
At Portfolio Payroll we are currently recruiting for a Charity organisation based in Wimbledon, who are looking to hire an experienced Payroll Administrator on a full time, permanent basis! With a varied and challenging job role, this opportunity would be prefect for someone with an established and thorough technical skillset who would be looking to further develop their career within a challenging, but rewarding, environment.
A sample of the tasks required include:
- Accurate and timely resolution of queries and requests in the payroll email box
- Polite and helpful resolution of telephone queries and requests
- Calculation, checking and data entry related to payroll requests
- Data entry of P45s, starter and leaver forms and court orders
- Pension administration
- Administration of manual payments
- Review and validation of precommit payroll data using iTrent and Excel
- Engagement with employees and stakeholders and providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries and pensions
- Delivering a payroll service in line with the policy and procedures for United Response
With an challenging but rewarding remit and culture, this an amazing opportunity for an experienced Payroller to make a difference within the charity sector, so should you feel that this type of opportunity is right for you, then please feel free to get in touch today!
Posted 9 days ago