PROJECT ENGINEER ELECTRONICS
£45000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
tO £55,000 & PACKAGE
Our client is a successful engineering company well known in the aerospace industry for the supply of highquality aviation components and MRO services.
The Project Engineer will join the Engineering Team and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of design and development projects in line with project timescales.
Responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to design and development projects ensuring safety, validation and verification standards are adhered to
- Technical liaison with customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Lead program / project meetings and reviews from assigned projects
- Manage, cost, schedule, scope and risks
- Prepare and approve technical documentation; specifications, change notes ..
- Provide support to NPI / RCCA activities
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the successful delivery of project
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline, preferably Electronics/Avionics
- Experience gained in a design and development engineering department, ideally Aerospace
- In depth electronics design experience; analogue, digital, microprocessor
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Experience of High Frequency Analogue or Radio Frequency design Advantageous
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to consider business implications when considering options
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards on######### to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Posted 11 days ago