Pensions Administration Manager - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
Pensions Administration Manager
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
Permanent (Full time)
Our highly successful client is seeking an Administration Manager with DC Pensions experience. You will be involved in a wide range of pensions administration, management and consultancy tasks. As administration manager you will have prime accountability for the service delivery in terms of quality, profit and sustainability for an assigned client portfolio as well as the day to day line management of the designated team.
Role will include:
- Overseeing day to day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable.
- Active participation in marketing initiatives, new business activities, attending new business pitches and company events.
- Providing expert advice solutions to pensions queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry.
- Overseeing the project management of annual and ad-hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees' reports and accounts. Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of admin billing, in conjunction with Operations Manager and Client Manager. Ensuring all recorded admin time is billed or accrued by the monthly deadline, all chargeable work is correctly recorded on the time recording system and billed as soon as possible, and all bills are issued and payment received on time.
- Disseminating information to team members on service delivery objectives and targets for assigned client portfolio. Presenting of technical matters at team meetings.
- Leading non-client activities, conducting internal audits, being alert to potential improvements in pensions administration processes, quality improvement and implementing changes. Ensuring Governance tracking measures (for example central spreadsheets, error logs etc) are updated promptly.
- Assuming responsibility for total workflow management for the designated team, including workload allocation, prioritisation and ensuring delivery in line with client expectations, legal timescales and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Formal staff management responsibilities including areas such as; conducting appraisals, setting individual and team objectives, handling HR, performance management issues and recruitment.
- Able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of pensions administration activities
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Contribution including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. This role is likely to appeal to individuals with c. 6-7 years + experience although not exclusive as all applications will be considered on an individual basis.
- Thorough knowledge of pensions legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework.
- Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in house pensions department, which is not purely process driven will be considered.
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree or equivalent standard.
- Significant progression with/or have completed a relevant pensions qualification . CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI (applicants deemed 'qualified by experience would be considered).
Posted 41 days ago