Business Analyst - KA11 4HN | Zoek UK
KA11 4HN, Dreghorn
£400 - £600 per day
Robert Half are helping our client in the healthcare industry to recruit for a Business Analyst in the City of London, paying circa. £500 a day (remote work).
Business Analyst - Salesforce/CRM
- Manage and follow software development life cycle.
- Gathers system requirements, configures system, and manages system break fixes.
- Translates business requirements for developers to implement.
- Manages issue triaging, including troubleshooting, investigating, performing root cause analysis, and engaging stakeholders for issue resolution.
- Develops and maintains processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in applications, including ticket management and license management.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) domains.
- Expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service Cloud.
- Developer skills on Salesforce platform will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle EBS, and Hyperion.
- Ability to influence stakeholders by using data and knowledge of systems and processes
Preferred to have Salesforce certifications - Administrator, Service Cloud, Field Service Cloud
An international healthcare business in the City of London
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable/Market Rate - circa. £500 a day (remote work)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 38 days ago