Banff, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
£15.24/hour plus perks & benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Student Nurse Personal Home Carer
Make a difference with us!
As a Student Nurse Care Assistant in Banff and the surrounds, you’ll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be providing support to service users with personal care tasks, medication support, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area in the homes of our service users.
It is essential that you have previous experience of assisting service users in palliative care, children's services, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
* An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you’ll never need to wait for payday again
* Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
* Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
* Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Free DBS and uniform
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
* 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one.
* A valid Moving and Handling certifciate
* The right to work in the UK
* Willing to be SSSC registered
* You'll need to have completed at least one nurse placement and obtain 2 references: one from their University and one from the placement
* You will need a valid driving license
* A smarpthone device with internet connection is also required
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week