Stretford, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum
We are working with a worldwide marketer of promotional merchandise.
Our client is looking for a handson, driven Credit Controller that has an enthusiastic and social attitude. The successful candidate must communicate and work as part of a team and individually in an exciting work environment.
Reporting to the Credit Control team leader on a daily basis.
This is a full time permanent position based in Stretford, starting at 95:30PM Monday to Friday.
- Collection of outstanding overdue debt by telephone fax & email as per credit control policies & in a professional manner.
- Setting & controlling of credit limits in conjunction with external credit reports and in consideration of the established client relationship
- Escalating issues (where necessary) to a senior member of the Accounts Team (and or senior staff members within a client organisation)
- Satisfactory resolution of customer enquiries and complaints.
- Providing / suggesting alternative or interim payment solutions (where applicable).
- Proactive checking & chasing of invoices.
- Reissuing / progressing of copy invoices where necessary
- Achievement of preagreed monthly targets (individual and team)
- Reporting of statistics & information to Head of Transactional Services on an adhoc and periodical basis
- Sales ledger housekeeping.
- Ongoing day to day liaison with sales & administration staff internally.
- Participating in any adhoc projects as necessary within the team
A successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in credit control. It is desirable if you can speak German but not essential.
Please send your CV to ######### for consideration.
Posted 32 days ago