Up to £30000 per annum + benefits & OT
- Manpower are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who will be based in Longcross, Surrey. This is a fulltime permanent role.
- Our client helps to maintain exclusive properties to the highest standard possible. This position is a brilliant opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a high performing team in a fast pace role.
- The Role
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating and maintaining of H&V plant, including pumps etc
- Replacing pump seals and being able to align pumps after repairs
- Testing and commissioning pumps, for example Grundfoss Operation and maintenance of swimming pool and Jacuzzi systems
- Undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Fault finding, diagnosis and carrying out repair or replacement of equipment
- Managing stock and supplies of equipment
- Liaising with managers, supervisors and colleagues to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client
- Providing a highly customerfocused service to the company and client at all times
- Providing cover for colleagues during periods of absence
- Replacing seized pumps and seals
Please be aware that there will be times where you will be asked to do additional tasks and be asked to cover a colleague shift in times of sickness or absence.
Hours & Salary
The salary for this position is £30K depending on experience and you will be contracted to work 40 hours per week. These hours are Monday to Friday, 8am4pm.
Please keep in mind that you will be expected to complete overtime during the peak period (MayOctober) however, this will be paid at x1.5.
You will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) along with a variety of additional benefits that include a season ticket loan, private health care and other voluntary benefits such as exclusive savings!
Skills & Attributes
To be successful as a Mechanical Engineer, youll need the following skills & attributes:
- Fully qualified & Experienced mechanical engineer
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Plumbing and Heating
- BEng or Level 2 Diploma in mechanical, electrical or production engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in H&V
- Experience of building and facilities maintenance
Posted 13 days ago