Security Site Supervisor
London, Greater London, England
£12.12 - 12.12 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Supervisor to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, at prestigious office block in the London, W4 area. The site has 24hr access.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
The Property is a prestigious office block consisting of four floors with an under croft car park specific to the building and external open air car park available for multiple use and set in a landscaped environment with a central water feature and events square. We look after the tenanted area on our client's reception and control room.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence; or applied ( must be checks in progress) & CCTV licence
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background
- Previous security supervision experience leading large teams.
- Have experience creating Roster patterns
- Have experience training and mentoring new staff
Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Experience of Loss Prevention Strategies
- Understand Health & Safety requirements and reporting
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Deliver an outstanding customer focused experience
- Manage and develop your team
- Responsible for staff welfare including performance, training, absenteeism, holidays and sickness
- Daily Client liaison
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly client meetings and take minutes
- Investigate all accidents/incidents
- Manage Site Systems/liaison with contractors
- Ensure compliance with the site assignment instructions
- Ensure that the contractual service level agreements and KPl's are met to cover operation
- Undertake any reasonable business request from your Line Manager.
- Manage the roster to meet the client's requirements
- Deliver training and support for new and existing staff
- To lead by example in delivering high levels of customer service, and setting standards for the Security Team to attain
- Maintain a positive image for the high profile client and Kingdom
- Maintaining and ensuring the correct completion of all on site paper work on a daily basis
- producing a complete audit trail for both Kingdom and the Client
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 48 days ago