Care Assistant - Ormskirk | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistant – £###### – Ormskirk – Permanent (Full Time NIGHTS)
Based in the Aughton Area of Ormskirk, you will be working for a charitable organisation that put the needs of the 48 residents and its staff first; this home is rated at Good by the CQC.
As well as being rated GOOD by the CQC, The Home is rated ###### on Carehome.
We have the following contracts available –
· Care Assistant - NIGHTS 33hrs - £ per hour (3 shifts a week 8pm-8am. inc Alternative Weekends)
· Fixed Shift pattern, so you can always be able to plan your work/life balance.
· You will be working for a fantastic charity that put the needs of the residents and its staff first.
· Permanent Contract, guaranteed hours.
· Life Assurance, Welfare Fund, Standard pension scheme, Discount scheme (available at a number of locations), EAP, management support, buy and sell holidays, free uniform and DBS paid for, to name a few !
· One Year minimum experience of working in an elderly social care environment (essential)
· Have a caring nature and possess a willingness to develop new skills
STATEMENT ON COVID 19 MEASURES - You can rest assured that you are in safe hands. We take this responsibility very seriously and as such, we have implemented robust infection control measures to ensure the safety of everyone who lives and works within our homes. These measures include Wearing PPE, Regular testing and temperature checking, Social distancing, Enhanced cleaning, Covid-19 training